Monday, October 17, 2011

Menage Mondays!

Photobucket 

 Welcome to Menage Mondays. Where I share my menage reads of the past week. So last week I read two books dealing with '3 is never a crowd'. Its quite coincidental that I didn't really love them. Don't get me wrong these books were incredibly hot, but in both books the characters weren't all that good. I wanted more from our main characters, but in the end I was disappointed in them. 

The overall story telling was knockout, but I just had some serious issues with the situations in both books. So without further rambling I introduce to you the two books of this weeks Menage Mondays.

Island Heat lives up to its name, but the characters were a bit shallow and sometimes incredibly stupid. I was so frustrated it brought me to tears. The sex was hot, and the menage great. I just didn't like the circumstances that the mange took place under.
3.5 out of 5
3.5/5 PL Scale

Trifecta is by my favourite menage author, but somehow this book lacked all the things I liked about her previous work. Another book that brought on tears of frustration, and a whole lot of "are you f*cking kidding me". Will express more in my review. Check out review for this book on Tuesday!
3 out of 5
3/5 PL Scale

Buy Island Heat Here
Buy Trifecta Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!