Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's Happening This Week!

Its been awhile since I did a What's Happening post, due to the fact that I had some computer problems. Well, I am back and hoping my laptop doesn't give out again. So this week is big, basically because I have some wonderful reviews from some awesmazing books. I buckled down and decided I was gonna get some serious reading and reviews done, and man do I feel all productive. I got stuff done like a boss ^_~. So here's whats causing a pants losing this week!


Monday- I have a review for Protection by S.A Reid. I wanted to write this review without giving too much away, and giving you enough to get you interested. I think I did a good job. I absolutely loved this book!


Tuesday- Review for Dark Soul Vol.3 by Aleksandr Voinov. This one is awesmazing and a pants Scorcher!!!


Wednesday- Time for You, Me & Yaoi! I love my Yaoi and I love to share it.


Thursday- Review for Few are Chosen by Storm Grant.


Friday- Review for Arthur Wooten's 'Shorts'. I have a signed copy of this book 'I like signed books' ^_^

I told you, I got things done like a boss!

*Remember to enter the Naught Blog Hop giveaway to win some great prizes. Go get your winning on HERE *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!