Sunday, August 26, 2012

What's Happening This Week!

Howdy folks! Another week has gone by, and in another the kids go back to school \o/ I am so happy it's that time of the year, my son has been driving me nuts. So hell yes to BTS!!

I am having an Asian themed dinner tonight, with lots of side dishes. Will be trying my hand at making Char Siu, Bulgogi, Honey Chicken, and some spicy Thai noodles (mouth salivating). I am feeling especially busy. So with all my cooking, there is still awesome reading going down and some great reviews this week. We also have an awesome guest post, just a great week all round.

Announcement

  • Pants Off is still looking for new reviewers! I am pretty lenient, I only ask for 1-2 reviews a week or 1-2 reviews every 2weeks. If you are honest and love to express yourself in a fun snarky way, then Pants Off is looking for you. Hit me up pantsoffreviews@live.ca

Here's what's causing a pants losing this week

Monday: Review- Growing Pains by S.L Danielson & Julie Lynn Hayes (Gawd the drama)
  • Review- Blind Devotion by MD Grimm (Fehu)


Tuesday: Review: Scavengers: August by K.A Merikan


Wendesday: Guest Post (The Brush Whistlers Song) by Augusta Li



Thursday: Review- Aliens, Smith, and Jones by Blaine D. Ardern (I both love and loathe this)


Friday: Review- August Ice by Dev Bentham


~Have A Great Week Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!