Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oops! Where Did My Pants Go?? (Catch My Breath)




Initially I was going to give this book a 4 Pants Off, but I spent the weekend thinking about it and going back to look over my fave scenes (which is like pretty much everything). So Sunday night I realized that I am all kinds of in love with Catch My Breath which is so surprising cus M.J O’Shea books are always a little so, so with me. This one I love so damn much giving me boy band feels causing a pants losing and so it had to be added to my “Oops! Where did my pants go??”

I’d like to tell you where my pants went…

First I was all like “this is so sweet like YA” and then boom a Mr Elliot Price started saying and doing out sexy things. At first he was awkward as fuck and out of nowhere he starts saying shit like

“you’re mine and I’m gonna put your feet on my shoulders and fuck you” 

just like Danny’s face my pants were in a state of shock and disappeared. Then I realized that I love Elliot and my boy band feels were EPIC. Like the only group I was crazy about was the Backstreet Boys (keep the backstreet pride alive) and I never once thought about any of those guys getting together (whispering: I lie I totally thought Howie and A.J were banging and no one can tell me otherwise and how hoped to be a part of their little love nest).

Then there’s the somber mood of big money management trying to keep the boys apart but you can’t stop love bitches, you just can’t stop it. There’s been times I wanted to commit character murder but the urge was strong as shit for this, strong as shit. YOU CAN’T STOP TRUE LOVE YA BASTARDS!!

The writing was sweet and I love all the boys in this story, keeping the bromance strong and beautiful. I’ve never been more in love with M.J O’Shea’s writing like I am right now. This book is surely getting  on my faves of 2013 and phew where the fuck is my pants?


Catch My Breath by M.J O'Shea
Dreamspinner Press
Novel: 350pgs
5 Pants Off

Blurb:
Danny Bright was born to entertain. He just needs his big break. So when he hears that Blue Horizon Records is holding auditions looking for the next big thing, Danny jumps at the chance. It doesn’t turn out exactly as he imagined, though. Instead of getting solo contracts, Danny and four other guys are put into a boy band. 

Innocent, idealistic Elliot Price thinks he’s headed for college. An impulsive decision to sing in the local talent search changes all that. A bigwig producer happens to see him, hands him a business card, and turns Elliot’s life upside down. 

Elliot and Danny are close from the beginning. They love all the guys, but it’s different with each other. Soon their friendship turns into feelings more intense than either of them can ignore. The other three boys only want Danny and Elliot to be happy, but when their management team and record label discover two of their biggest tween heartthrobs are in a relationship, they’re less than pleased. Danny and Elliot find themselves in the middle of a circle of lies and cover-ups, all with one bottom line—money. They have to stay strong and stick together if they don’t want to lose themselves… and each other.


5 Pants Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and talk to me!